Re: BOARD OF GOVERNORS VOTE: Incorporate Veres One as a Nonprofit Foundation in Canada

I hereby support the proposal to incorporate Veres One as a not for
profit entity in Canada.

Anriette Esterhuysen

Anriette Esterhuysen
Senior advisor on internet governance, policy advocacy and strategic planning
Association for Progressive Communications
apc.org
afrisig.org
anriette@apc.org