Re: PROPOSAL UPDATED: Incorporate the Veres One Non-Profit Foundation

Hello Veres One Community Group,

It's been almost a week since I sent the updated proposal to incorporate
the Veres One Foundation in Canada. Please reply with +1, -1, or 0, with
an explanation if you choose to include one, before the end of the day
if you have an opinion on the proposal.

So far we have:

Six -- +1's
Two -- 0's
Zero -- 1's

More specifically:

*Kilnam Chon*: "Canada sounds better than others"

*Kaliya Young*: “Canada seems like the best option. They (the Canadians)
are doing really good identity work too.”

*Joe Andrieu*: +1, “Canada is alright”

*Manu Sporny*: +1, agreed. The country has a fairly excellent track
record wrt.
identity work, the government is progressive wrt. privacy…

*Dave Longley*: +1

*Adam Lake*: +1

*Christopher Allen*: 0, Abstain

*Melvin*: “Not a stake holder in this, but Estonia sounds like an
exciting option”

I am interpreting Melvin as a Zero--Melvin, please correct me if this is
wrong. I believe you are a stakeholder since you are part of the CG and
have interest in the work. You are a stakeholder if you want to be.

Kind Regards,

Adam