Re: PROPOSAL UPDATED: Incorporate the Veres One Non-Profit Foundation

**

*Hello Veres One Community,*

*

It sounds like we may have consensus around the proposal to incorporate
the Veres One Foundation in Canada.

The proposal is more specifically:

“UPDATED PROPOSAL: After doing more research into the various country
options for incorporation my proposal has changed somewhat. I propose
that we incorporate in Canada to start with and leave the next country
of incorporation more open ended. Canada may end up being a good long
term home for the Veres One Foundation. The CG and the Board can decide
where, when, and if the Veres One Foundation should migrate to another
jurisdiction at a later date.”

Since this is the first proposal and decision we are making together as
a community it might be good to review the decision making process
<https://veres.one/network/governance/>.

We are in the second stage of the decision making process,
“consideration”. I would like to request that in order to determine if
we do in fact have consensus that members reply with +1 to show support
for the proposal or -1 to express opposition to sending the proposal to
the Board for ratification.

Anyone with remaining objections or concerns please raise them in the
next week, by the end of business Thursday the 16th.

If there are not any objections we can send the proposal to the Board of
Governors for ratification late next week.

Kind Regards,

Adam

*