Re: Deprecation of termsOfUse in VCDM v2.0

Dear,

Apologies for not being able to join the meeting (vacations).

Usage of termsOfUse is defined and implemented for the following cases:

- https://code.europa.eu/ebsi/json-schema/-/tree/main/schemas/vcdm1.1/accreditation?ref_type=heads (VCDM v1.1)
	- related specs: https://hub.ebsi.eu/vc-framework/trust-model/issuer-trust-model-v3
- https://code.europa.eu/ebsi/json-schema/-/tree/main/schemas/vcdm2.0/trust-model?ref_type=heads (VCDM v2)
	- related specs: https://hub.ebsi.eu/vc-framework/trust-model/issuer-trust-model-v4

Accreditation issuance is also tested: https://hub.ebsi.eu/conformance/build-solutions/accredit-and-authorise-functional-flows
And number of conformation providers is available:

- https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/sites/display/EBSI/Conformant+wallets (12 currently)

Second use of the terms of use is defined: https://hub..ebsi.eu/vc-framework/trust-model/policies <https://hub.ebsi.eu/vc-framework/trust-model/policies>
This terms of use is even more important since it allows
- limit the unauthorised sharing of credentials from the wallet
- easily define RP authentication and requirements RP needs to meet to present credentials

I believe this case is currently not defined in the specs.

BR, Alen