Re: JSONWebSignature2020 vs JcsEd25519Signature2022

Side comment: I always wondered why data integrity signatures suites define
the canonicalization algorithm in the suite as a constant, instead as a
proof parameter using the "canonicalizationAlgorithm" term defined in the
security vocab v1. That way, JsonWebSignature2020 can be used with both
URDNA and JCS without creating multiple suite names.