Re: JSONWebSignature2020 vs JcsEd25519Signature2022

JsonWebSignature2020 should use URDNA2015.

The problem with using only JCS in a Data Integrity Proof is that it
then only covers the document itself, not the underlying RDF dataset.
Changes in the @context would not result in a signature becoming invalid.

If people really want to do this, then it should be called something
like JcsJsonWebSignature2023 to distinguish it from JsonWebSignature2020.
But I think the vc-jws (https://transmute-industries.github.io/vc-jws/)
proposal would be preferable; however, with the same limitation that it
only signs the document itself.

Markus

P.S.: I understand your argument about performance improvement, but I
don't really understand why this would result in crypto agility gain.