Re: Merging git history for jws-2020

issues can be transferred... I am fine transferring those.

I'm offering to do the work.

AFAIK, Manu is not an editor for that work item currently (in either the
ccg or th vcwg).

Its initial setup work (editorial). I can do it, preserve history and then
archive the CCG item properly so we don't break any links or create any
confusion.

[image: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 10.28.42 AM.png]
[image: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 10.28.18 AM.png]

Regards,

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*