RESULTS of the "Identifier Registry" Renaming Poll (was Re: VOTE: "Identifier Registry" Renaming Poll)

On 12/4/18 9:38 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Yes, closes 5pm ET Wednesday (tomorrow). Sorry for the confusion.
>
> * This is a data gathering poll, WG retains the right to make the
> final decision with Chairs having the ultimate say.

The results are in! 31 people participated in the bike shedding
extravaganza... and the winner is:

Verifiable Data Registry

The gory details of the Instant Runoff Vote are attached as PNG and PDF
files so that how we came to this decision may be archived for eternity.
Long live the bike shed process!

-- manu

PS: I'll submit this as a PR that the group will have to approve. Anyone
objecting will be promptly given the task for finding a solution that
will garner more consensus than what we have right now. :)

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches