Re: VOTE: "Identifier Registry" Renaming Poll

On 12/04/2018 11:03 AM, Ted Thibodeau Jr wrote:
> Open for a year!

*facepalm* Yes, that was mistakenly excessive. :)

> (I'm guessing it's really intended to close at 5pm tomorrow,
> Wednesday, Dec 5 ... unless it's 5pm today, Tuesday, Dec 4.)

Yes, closes 5pm ET Wednesday (tomorrow). Sorry for the confusion.

VOTE* if you haven't yet.

-- manu

* This is a data gathering poll, WG retains the right to make the final
  decision with Chairs having the ultimate say.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches