From: EMPL-ELM-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu <EMPL-ELM-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 5:47 AM
To: EMPL-ELM-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu <EMPL-ELM-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu>
Subject: Update on Release 1.8 of the EDC infrastructure
Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the release of the new version of the European Digital Credential for Learning (EDC) infrastructure (version 1.8) took place yesterday, 1 June. This release includes major changes that will improve the interoperability of EDC with other existing initiatives. We attach an overview of the major changes to this email, and invite you to join our Webinar on the 28th of June at 14.00 for a more detailed dive into the new changes. You can register for the webinar here.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EDCWebinarJune23__;!!EJ3n55FBLexp1rhr!6eGu_O3rBTzB5fMqAsNDcFJ39E1lDmF22wLmiak2qZKZcyrE1S4o0aMRUgwmv31IZhkN_ZUbwieRhTj0JCuIkvpAQjS3BGy52Xh0Ahbd$>

Should you have any questions on the latest changes, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best regards,
The EDC Team