Re: Plugfest 3 Proposal

Hi David,
Thanks for your comment.  We are anticipating that wallets will generally support one of VPR or OIDC4VP, similar to how the groups in the previous plugfest.  Are there other potential details we should note?
sharon

From: David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@truetrust.co.uk>
Date: Monday, February 6, 2023 at 1:56 PM
To: public-vc-edu@w3.org <public-vc-edu@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Plugfest 3 Proposal

Hi Sharon

Thankyou for having this discussion at today's meeting. I am sorry I could not attend, but it was at 4am New Zealand time and consequently I was fast asleep in bed.

I agree with the proposed workflow. The devil might be in the details e.g. will it be DIF PEv1, PEv2 or W3C Presentation Request that wallets should support? (FYI we have a solution for limited use cases of this); which status methods should be supported etc.\

I agree that this will need a longer timeline than either of the previous plugfests

Kind regards

David