From: Sharon Leu <sleu@jff.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 1:28 AM
To: public-vc-edu@w3.org <public-vc-edu@w3.org>
Subject: REMINDER: Plugfest 2 Choosing Partners Meet-up
Reminder that we are hosting an optional virtual meet-up tomorrow to facilitate finding partners.

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86500927630?pwd=M1YwaXljVzhXT3gvZmhQMk1JOWkvZz09

Meeting ID: 865 0092 7630

Passcode: 487964

We have set up separate slack channels to help with communications amongst teams.  Plugfest participants who are using OIDC or VC-API/CHAPI can request to join one of the slack channels (or both).  We’ll be sure to filter out the chatter and provide summaries for this mailing list regularly.

Look forward to talking again soon!
sharon