WARNING: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS .: [AGENDA: VC-EDU] Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call Mon, March 14, 11am ET, 8am PT, 4pm CET

WARNING: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SHENANIGANS -

For our NON-US members, the W3C VC EDU call will be at 4pm CET rather than the regular 5PM.  This temporary time offset will last for a couple of weeks.

If you are using a calendar app, you will likely be ok.

Looking forward to not leaving anyone behind today.

Simone

 <https://www.digitary.net/>
Simone Ravaioli
Director Strategic Partnerships