Re: JFF Plugfest question - OpenBadge V3

Hi Dmitri,

Thank you. Just adding one more suggestion, we should also look at the
below RFC for handling verification of the JWS apart from the verification
of OBV3 JSON-LD items. Kindly ignore if already under consideration.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7515