Re: The world of credential engine

Thanks alot, I have created a personal email to some of the people replying
here to just discuss more details.
If there was a github/discourse/notion place to have good discussion, these
discussions might be able to happen in a non email way.
I look forward to next meet and based on what I summarize and hopefully
talk to the others about we see what happens next
ᐧ