Re: [MINUTES] W3C CCG Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call - 2022-04-18

Hi Snorre,

We’re playing catch up on publishing minutes. But you can access the raw minutes & audio here:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/scribe-tool/ <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/scribe-tool/>

In the “Weekly Meeting” dropdown choose “Education” and enter the date of the meeting you’re retrieving. This is the same tool the co-chairs use to edit the minutes, download audio, and publish to the CCG meetings repo.

Thanks,

Kerri