VC-EDU Use Cases

From: Kerri Lemoie <klemoie@concentricsky.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:05:46 -0400
To: public-vc-edu@w3.org
Thank you to David Ward & Matt Lisle for writing up use cases!

David’s:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YxBMpOOBQ7Z2dAu4gd3W_D6d1BcgQ1jOBrDZYnKByb4/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q3Vl_IjCkKorKl4kb_Qw_RD4E2Bwe3W42Lq2k6Xf1oc/edit

Matt’s:

Access to campus Makerspaces: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bz-lKhvBmWyP8t8hC0m47Y54_IOGuIsSOE4Rjsq4e1A/edit?usp=sharing

Professional Education: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sr4FGsv6gpViu0i5a9hduNpdXz2z9KND5MWtGoAma6s/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sr4FGsv6gpViu0i5a9hduNpdXz2z9KND5MWtGoAma6s/edit?usp=sharing>

On Monday’s call (November 1), we’ll go over Matt’s use cases.

Please email yours to this list if you have them before Monday. Here’s the template:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QcPTXUuhcJdQFPcj0F31MVg8QTGtOsSx93E7D6L4ZSI/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QcPTXUuhcJdQFPcj0F31MVg8QTGtOsSx93E7D6L4ZSI/edit>

Remember to keep in mind that it’s fine if you don’t have the answers for each section. You can leave sections blank or add in questions. The point is that we collect the stories we need to address as part of our work even if it is theoretical.

Here’s one that I’m editing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Sj4FcbxkbUIC2yVv_XKF-6U6zDzwdIE1l83CAiP2JQ/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Sj4FcbxkbUIC2yVv_XKF-6U6zDzwdIE1l83CAiP2JQ/edit>

Eventually, we’ll use these use cases to help populate this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O98lt85PS8ozyMtKQMPdZPLnzpNI30bEgYH1Dq-C-IQ/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O98lt85PS8ozyMtKQMPdZPLnzpNI30bEgYH1Dq-C-IQ/edit?usp=sharing>

It's based on this one that’s been started:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/vc-ed-use-cases/

We may change the sections as we get going but it’s a start.

Thanks,

K.

--------
Kerri Lemoie, PhD
Director, Digital Credentials Research & Innovation
badgr.com <https://info.badgr.com/> | concentricsky.com <https://concentricsky.com/>
she/her/hers