Notification of Verifiable Credentials v1.1 publication

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:24:51 -0500
To: public-vc-edu@w3.org
Cc: Kyle Den Hartog <kyle.denhartog@mattr.global>, Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>, Wayne Chang <wyc@fastmail.fm>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Hi all,

This email is intended for the Credentials Transparency Initiative. We are
trying to get this message to them, so please forward as appropriate; their
website[5] is down.

The W3C Verifiable Credentials v1.1 specification[1] has been published for
Last Call public review[2]. The Credential Transparency Initiative is one of
the liaisons
listed in our current charter[3].

Please share and review the updates to the current specification, marked as
"PROPOSED CORRECTION"s, to ensure that the specification will be useful to
future CTI work. We have made no backwards-incompatible changes and don't plan
to make any for the foreseeable future. The full changelog for this version
can be found in the Revision History[4].

We are seeking comments, if any, before January 18th 2022.

-- manu

[1]https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/REC-vc-data-model-20211109/
[2]https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/9324
[3]https://www.w3.org/2020/12/verifiable-credentials-wg-charter.html