Re: Including location, calendar and contact data in the ontology

According to [1] they have extended the W3C's Geo2003 vocabulary to
include not only points but other geometric shapes that can represent
where something is

It think we need to liaise with this people, in order to progress that
kind of ontology as something recommended by the W3C What do you think?

Best Regards

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/geo/XGR-geo/#owl