From: 김성혜 [mailto:shkim@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 2:25 AM
To: public-tvapi@w3.org
Subject: Class hierarchy of TV APIs for discussion

Dear All,

I have looked at the class hierarchy for Mozilla’s TV manager API and Webinos APIs.
I also have looked at the APIs defined in TTA (standard association in Korea).

Root

Tuner

Channel

Program

Mozilla

TVManager

TVTuner

TVChannel

TVProgram

Webinos

TVManager

TVDisplayManager
TVTunerManager

TVChannel

MediaStream

TTA

ChannelManager

Channel

Program

OIPF DAE

Hybridcast

…

We need to look at other APIs that are defined by other SDOs and APIs that are used by the TV manufacturers to meet the requirements that we have developed.

In today's conference call, I hope we can make a base hierachary and we can work on the APIs in the next meeting.
Also, I think we need to number the requirements to make it easy to propose and define APIs that meets our requirements.

Regards,
Sung Hei Kim
Wook Hyun.