Class hierarchy of TV APIs for discussion (resend)

From: 輺 <shkim@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:33:36 +0000
To: "public-tvapi@w3.org" <public-tvapi@w3.org>

Dear All,

I have looked at the class hierarchy for Mozillas TV manager API and Webinos APIs.
I also have looked at the APIs defined in TTA (standard association in Korea).

 [cid:C2713604-9D34-4FB8-9EA6-E21C0537C38F]

We need to look at other APIs that are defined by other SDOs and APIs that are used by the TV manufacturers to meet the requirements that we have developed.

In today's conference call, I hope we can make a base hierachary and we can work on the APIs in the next meeting.
Also, I think we need to number the requirements to make it easy to propose and define APIs that meets our requirements.

Regards,
Sung Hei Kim
Wook Hyun.

table.tiff