Re: Wiki Table of Class hierarchy of TV APIs for discussion

From: Marco Chen <mchen@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 07:05:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: BIN HU <bh526r@att.com>
Cc: shkim@etri.re.kr, public-tvapi@w3.org
Hi,

Refer to [1], it seems that Webinos used mediastream (under Program column) to expose program information (ex: EPG).
But checking with [2], it is defined as "represents a valid source for a HTMLVideoElement" only.
Thus I think to put mediastream under Program column is not proper for Webinos.

This issue brings me another suggestion.
Maybe we can also collect what object is used to represent TV stream from each of specs. (ex: MediaStream or dvb://)

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Class_Hierarchy
[2] http://dev.webinos.org/specifications/draft/tv.html

Thanks,
Sincerely yours