Re: Call for Consensus to request transition of TTML2 to Proposed Recommendation

Hi Cyril,

Those features are the subject of the open issue.

Nigel

From: Cyril Concolato <cconcolato@netflix.com<mailto:cconcolato@netflix.com>>
Date: Thursday, 13 September 2018 at 00:01
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk<mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>>
Cc: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Call for Consensus to request transition of TTML2 to Proposed Recommendation

Hi all,

The proposed PR document keeps all features that were marked at-risk in the CR phase. The current implementation report indicates that for example #audio-description does not meet the exit criteria (it is not the only feature). More importantly, unlike #region-implied-animation there is no declared intention to implement it. What does this mean on this CfC?

Cyril