Re: Call for Consensus to request transition of TTML2 to Proposed Recommendation

Hi all,

The proposed PR document keeps all features that were marked at-risk in the
CR phase. The current implementation report indicates that for example
#audio-description does not meet the exit criteria (it is not the only
feature). More importantly, unlike #region-implied-animation there is no
declared intention to implement it. What does this mean on this CfC?

Cyril