Re: TTWG new charter to be produced ASAP.

Thierry,

I was trying to review a human-readable version of that charter -
sorry, I got the wrong one.

Here it is, in case others would like to see it also:
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/w3c/charter-timed-text/blob/gh-pages/Draft-2018-TTWG-Charter.html
.

The formatting is a bit off in section 2.1 - WebVTT is indented but
shouldn't be.
It says "Draft 08 Aout 2017" - should probably be "Draft 08 August 2017".

There are a lot of yellow areas still - can you fill them in from the
previous charter?

Just my 2c worth.

Cheers,
Silvia.