Re: TTWG new charter to be produced ASAP.

Sylvia,

The charter you have reviewed seems to be the draft of the former
charter ending 30 march 2016.

Please ignore
https://w3c.github.io/charter-timed-text/

and review the 2018 charter at

https://github.com/w3c/charter-timed-text/blob/gh-pages/Draft-2018-TTWG-Charter.html

The publication dates should be better ;-)

Best,

thierry