Re: IMSC1 Test Suite update + proposed request to DECE

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:44:12 +0100
To: Pierre-Anthony Lemieux <pal@sandflow.com>, "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
Pierre,

Thanks for adding test cases for IMSC1 with the intent of covering
all features introduced by IMSC1 (not already present in TTML1)

Could you explain a bit more what was the methodology for listing all
these features from IMSC1 and target the necessary associated tests ?

Could we list the available IMSC1 implementation (public or not), to
forecast the implemntation report.

Best,

thierry.