Re: IMSC1 Test Suite update + proposed request to DECE

Pierre,

Thanks for adding test cases for IMSC1 with the intent of covering
all features introduced by IMSC1 (not already present in TTML1)

Could you explain a bit more what was the methodology for listing all
these features from IMSC1 and target the necessary associated tests ?

Could we list the available IMSC1 implementation (public or not), to
forecast the implemntation report.

Best,

thierry.