Re: WebVTT accessibility review

Hi, Thierry:

My apologies for the delay in providing WebVTT FPWD feedback.

We did discuss when we could take this up directly, and how we proposed
to do our review at this past Thursday's HTML-A11Y teleconference:
http://www.w3.org/2015/04/09-html-a11y-minutes.html

It was agreed to start during next week's HTML Face to Face. However, I
expect the work will shift to the TF's Media Subteam on Monday 20 April
where we will compare against the requirements in the MAUR:
http://w3c.github.io/pfwg/media-accessibility-reqs/

I'm not clear yet how long we'll take, but at least we have a plan and a
calendared agendum.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200