Re: WebVTT accessibility review

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 00:18:43 +0200
To: "wai@w3.org >> WAI Domain" <w3t-wai@w3.org>, judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie, cooper@w3.org
CC: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Judy,

The TTWG is holding its F2F and we discussed the WebVTT wide review.

We have received feedback from the other WGs we have dependencies with.
We are only missing the Acessibility review.

When do you plan to send your review. Could you please give us a date so
we could organize to process all comments.

Best,

Thierry