mapping between TTML and WebVTT

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:55:05 +0200
To: Andreas Tai <tai@irt.de>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Andreas,

In your earlier email [1] as a response to my issue about a document to
map TTML to WebVTT, you mentionned that such document is essential for
the community.

Such document is listed in our charter [2] to publish
a "Working Group Note on the mapping between TTML and WebVTT".

You also mentionned that you will try to provide mapping proposals for a
very restricted subset of TTML (EBU-TT-D-Basic-DE) to WebVTT for
September and probably at the Geneva F2F.

Do you still plan to meet this schedule ?

Best regards,

Thierry

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2014Jun/0092.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/03/timed-text-charter.html