Re: [IMSC] Thoughts re: issue-312 -- itts:forcedDisplay

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 1:43 AM, John Birch <John.Birch@screensystems.tv>
wrote:

>  As an aside, what would be the impact on conditional region use? Where
> would content end up if the original target region was removed by a
> condition? I can see how it might end up in a parent region, but in the
> absence of a higher level parent region it would move to a default region?

We would have to address this in spec text either way. It would also be
possible to define a ttp parameter that let the author choose the behavior:
no region or default region.