	From: Johnb@screen.subtitling.com [mailto:Johnb@screen.subtitling.com]
	Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 5:06 AM
	To: Glenn A. Adams
	Cc: public-tt@w3.org
	Subject: RE: TT and subtitling

		As for access unit vs presentation unit, I would tend to use the
		former when talking about the coded representation and its delivery
		and buffering modes, and use the latter term for talking about its
		decoded to-be or currently presented modes.

	I must admit I find this a sublte distinction - do you anticipate there being a major difference between the format of an access unit and a presentation unit for TT? (encryption and compression issues aside).