Re: Splitting off the member extraction algorithm in a separate report?

Hi Pieter,

This sounds like a good idea.
The member extraction has grown in complexity in recent iterations so splitting it up can make it more accessible.

Does this imply we’d be refactoring and/or renaming the libraries related to member extraction to be more self-sufficient?

Kind Regards,
Konstantin (he, him, his)