From: Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert@ugent.be>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 10:22
To: public-treecg@w3.org <public-treecg@w3.org>
Subject: Splitting off the member extraction algorithm in a separate report?

Hi all,

I’ve received some comments when pitching the member extraction
algorithm that this report should probably be a separate report from the
main TREE specification, as the algorithm itself is useful beyond TREE.

What are your thoughts on that? It would entail giving the member
extraction algorithm its own repository and spec document.

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
https://pietercolpaert.be