Micro Minutes

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 18:57:04 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear TPWG,

enclosed are the minutes from today's call.

1. Roy explained his changes - Thanks a lot for the substantial and
high-quality edits!

- We allowed a site to post a TSR with controller and tracking status
  we do not always require policy links (e.g. an US site may publish a
  controller without a (privacy) policy and still call the API
- We agreed that the policy link should also be required
- Roy will edit the spec to require the policy link

2. Due to the substantial changes we decided that
- Everyone has another two weeks (until July 16) to re-read the
document. The goal is to ensure alignment with documented group
consensus as well as editorial and technical consistency.
- We reached consensus that if no non-editorial problems are discovered,
we submit to CR after the July 17 call.

3. While I am absent, I asked David Singer to chair on my behalf.

Regards,
matthias