Re: status of Tracking Preference Expression (DNT) Editor's Draft

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:00:08 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Mixed emotions:
	- some of Roy’s changes are really quite good and will make for a more readable document, among other things.
	- what sort of broken & hijacked process leads us to non-trivial changes this close to the wire with no ability to review or respond in a sane way?

Yay / Boo / Argh.

There is no point in my getting in the way. Just please note I protest how this has happened. It appears my time is utterly wasted here. Again. It gets tedious.

	Aleecia