RE: fyi: European Demand for DNT

I have booked in for TPAC middle 3 days, though not air tickets yet. I will
be there if others are going.

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: 23 August 2016 13:58
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Re: fyi: European Demand for DNT

Hi Jeff,

thanks for your quick response! To be honest: I have not 100% decided
whether I can make TPAC (and you caught me at it) ;-)

I agree that such a discussion would be worthwhile. Ideally, I would like to
obtain some indication of potential interest before deciding whether to
reschedule my other travels to make room for attending TPAC.

Could you and/or Wendy advise me how to best make it happen?

The best option seems to me to propose a breakout session for wednesday,
right? Are there other preferred options?
Is there a list to which I could send a "call for participation" to collect
expressions of interest?

Regards,

Matthias