No TPWG call, Wednesday, February 11th

No call tomorrow. (Justin is testifying, Matthias is at a conference and some of us are still fighting off colds.)

Please continue to review and send any remaining comments on TPE. Roy made a batch of edits today on ABNF/JSON, which I believe is intended to be one of the last in his batch.

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2015Feb/0007.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2015Feb/0007.html>

Date of next call will be announced in email.

Thanks,
Nick (for the co-chairs)