RE: 409 status code

David,

The TPE just talks about HTTP requests, which could have any method. I think
we assumed that OPTIONS could have DNT at least so why not PUTs. All I am
saying is avoid the confusion now by simply making the TPE have its own
status code. Alternatively we could spell out what methods the header is
relevant in, but that would be too much now.

Mike

Azure, it