Re: issue-170

Who's going to certify how DNT:0 was set? I agree with Roy, let industry self-regulation oversight programs (i.e. Council of Better Business Bureaus in the US) or regulators deal with bad actors, per enforcement of local codes, regulation, and laws. The bad actors aren't going to follow this spec anyway. In my experience around self-regulatory enforcement, the good actors have a vested interest in reporting the bad actors when they find them (simple market dynamics).

Industry needs an easy to determine signal to process at scale. If you see DNT:0, you have consent- simple as that.

--
Chris Mejia