2014 Sponsors of Tracking Protection Working Group

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:34:04 -0500
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
thus far stepped forward to Sponsor this activity in 2014: Apple and
Microsoft.  W3C appreciates the generosity of these companies, that has
helped defray costs associated with this group.

It is still early in the year and we anticipate potential costs later in
the year as well.  Other companies who would also like to Sponsor are
encouraged to contact me.

Jeff