Re: Issue-207

I don't think anyone is advocating second guessing "the user".  I would
say, however,  that there may be times when there exists significant
evidence from which to conclude that we have not in fact heard from "the
user".
--

Brooks Dobbs, CIPP | Chief Privacy Officer | KBM Group | Part of the
Wunderman Network

This email ­ including attachments ­ may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient,
 do not copy, distribute or act on it. Instead, notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.