Re: Agenda for April 16 TPWG call

I agree with Shane. As a result of not having the agenda in advance, I
feel inadequately prepared to address the questions being asked of the
Chair today regarding compliance.  I think we should cut this conversation
short of any decisions and re-book it for another call, where the agenda
is posted well in advance of the call.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Mejia | Sr. Director, Advertising Technology | Interactive
Advertising Bureau - IAB