RE: MIME type; except/permit naming

I meant the browser’s revoke UI - which also had come up in discussions with David Singer about multi-domain exceptions (the user granted sort).

I think it is great we have an implementation even though there is stuff still to do.

One question, will we always need <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge”> (seems to be necessary if there is a blank line before the DOCTYPE)

From: Adrian Bateman [mailto:adrianba@microsoft.com]
Sent: 14 April 2014 20:36
To: Mike O'Neill; 'Nicholas Doty'
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: RE: MIME type; except/permit naming

I’m not sure what revoke you are referring to. We have support for the remove methods (for example: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/dn254979). You can also delete exceptions in the Settings dialog. We don’t have granular deletion in the UI yet (that’s a lot of work and it’s not clear that it is worth doing until there is more adoption).