Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

That might be possible, but I have a hard time thinking that it would be
acceptable from a privacy perspective to have our software insert
exceptions into User Agents' exception repositories.  That sounds like a
very dangerous practice for a DNT spec to permit.  If we want to implement
a part of the spec that requires User Agents to reach out to a common
repository in the machine into which third-party software can insert
exceptions, that would work, but I really think that that is a cure much
worse (from a privacy perspective) than the disease.

--ronan