Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

I'm sorry, I thought that we were scrapping "L" in favor of "D"
("disallowed"?).  Whatever symbol we use to indicate that there will be a
later determination is fine.  However, if you use "C" for "conditional"
instead of "C" for "consent", then are you scrapping all real-time consent
detection?  I am not opposed to real-time consent detection, for those
systems where it is possible, and would not suggest that we make it
impossible for a server to signal that it has definitely detected an OOBC.

--ronan