Re: ACTION-357: Add service provider option text (with jmayer) as an issue in the draft with an option box

On Mar 22, 2013, at 4:22 , Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org> wrote:

> David,
>
> the proposed solution only works if the browser implements TSR. Nobody
> does that so far. So this is the condition under which it could work. No
> TSR, no possibility to solve this issue unless you store something into
> the exception store which has an entire different set of problems.

well, most of this is paper work so far.  A TSR with static values is pretty easy to implement; it's a few files on your site.  I don't think we should predicate what a good solution is, on what people have managed to implement so far.

David Singer