Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

Matthias,

   You said that we now have 4 cases, but you seem to have only delineated
3 cases.  I think there is the fourth case: The site uses out-of-band
consent but the user cannot see or manage that consent via a control link,
and the site promises to respect it.  Was that the fourth case that you
envisioned?

--ronan