Re: DNT:1 and "data append"

Peter

I wasn't tasked with writing text, but strongly suggest that what I suggested  is definitely worth discussing. Some of us -- without implying any criticism of others -- pay attention to what you say we will discuss. I understand that for understandable reasons text wasn't supplied by others. Nonetheless, mine is a serious proposal. It deserves consideration. You said this topic was something for consideration on this week's call. I've given the topic serious consideration, offered text and already had a response on the listserv.  My text could be woefully inadequate, but if you suggest we should talk about something, then we should do it when you say we will or this process will drag on for another year-and-a-half and become completely irrelevant.

If you draw the conclusion from what I said above that I am less than thrilled with you suggestion for yet another unnecessary delay you would be *correct*.

73s,
John