From: David Singer <singer@apple.com<mailto:singer@apple.com>>
Date: Monday, March 18, 2013 9:16 PM
To: Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org<mailto:public-tracking@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: DNT:1 and "data append"

On Mar 18, 2013, at 15:52 , Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) <ifette@google.com<mailto:ifette@google.com>> wrote:

Presumably there would be some carve-outs here? E.g. if you come to my site with DNT1 and buy something with me,

then the site just became a first party (unless somehow the user can buy without knowingly interacting with the site…), and there are few rules for you...

John, can you back up a bit and remind me what the scenario is that troubles you, and then I can try to be more helpful...

I'm going to share identifiable information with FedEx so that they can deliver your product...